If a company has a viable future, but current cash flow problems have resulted in mounting pressure, a CVA may be a good solution not only for the company but also for creditors.
- Enables the company to continue in business with a view to improving the position of the creditors;
- Stops court action and winding up procedures;
- Eases cash flow pressures;
- Directors are allowed to remain;
- Greater flexibility allowed to ensure that the return to creditors is maximized;
Simply contact us for free, no obligation advice. Our team of professional and friendly advisors will assist you through the CVA process step by step.CONTACT US